Verve is looking to expand our product team to build the next generation of location-enabled mobile advertising products and solutions. The Sr. Director, Product Management will build and drive the data strategy for the Verve platform. Partnering closely with our Technology, Data Science teams and business functions including Insights & Analytics, Marketing and Sales, you will distill feedback from market trends, customers and prospects to help define the strategic vision and lead the execution of our data management platform initiatives. This is an important and strategic role within the company, and as a product leader will drive the culture of transparency and action as we move towards the next chapter in our company’s future. The right candidate must be passionate about advertising, mobile and data with a technical background.
- With your advanced understanding of digital marketing platforms, you will provide strategic and tactical guidance for integrating and leveraging marketing data into associated products and customers' business processes and marketing stacks
- Responsible for creating and leading our data strategy including overseeing the implementation and configuration of the DMP and new customer implementations and growth-oriented projects
- Key role in evaluating strategic data partnerships and technology initiatives to continuously enhance our platform
- Report to senior leadership and c-level on data trends and investments
- Build and mentor a small team
- Ability to work as part of a strong and international team environment
- 10+ years of experience in a product management role; candidates should have past successful track records of designing, building and launching products, including 5+ in a leadership role around data
- Strong working knowledge of the digital marketing technology landscape required - experience with DMP & CRM technologies (Krux, Adobe Audience Manager, BlueKai, etc)
- Very strong skills in data and data management. This role does not require development experience but the candidate must be highly familiar and be able to understand at a technical level
- Strong interpersonal skills; able to build strong relationships across functions
- Highly accountable; takes ownership and drives sense of urgency
- Impeccable written & oral communication skills
- ETL tools and methods
- Visualization tools
- Experience in data governance
- Advertising expert
- Driven, self-starter with strong work ethic
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
Founded in 2005, Verve has always recognized the potential of mobile and its unique ability to reach people no matter where they choose to go. Since day one, Verve set out to create a dynamic location mobile marketing platform to help advertisers, large and small, utilize the power of connecting with consumers on their devices in real time. Verve’s mobile experts continue to invent and build solutions with consumer engagement as a guiding principle. Harnessing the power of location-context mobile data, Verve believes that mobile advertising is more than a message; it is an experience that connects consumers with the brands, publishers, and moments they value.
Verve pioneered the location-based mobile ad category and remains a clear leader in the industry. Leveraging our comprehensive data, imaginative creative and innovative insights, we develop and execute location-based mobile strategies for both the world’s top brands and those serving small businesses. With revenues in excess of $100M in 2016, Verve’s high growth rate and track record of profitability, 3 years and counting, provides a solid base from which it meets the demands of the fast-evolving mobile advertising market. With offices in the US, UK, India, and Vietnam, the Verve team is growing in all areas and looking to add top talent to our amazing team and solid culture.
The Verve family is focused on creating and advancing opportunities for women in technology, engineering, marketing & sales at every level. We partner with external organizations and host events that bring women together with mobile advertising and technical leaders — Girl Develop It, for example — and our commitment to foreground roles for women in the workplace was recognized as part of the 2017 Women World Awards.
Verve pioneered the location-based mobile ad category back in 2005 and remains a clear leader in the industry. Leveraging our comprehensive data, imaginative creative and innovative insights, we develop and execute location-based mobile strategies for both the world’s top brands and those serving [...]