Are you thrilled by at the prospect of working with disruptive technologies? Would you like to be a part of a dynamic, global company with offices in 19 countries and counting? If so, read on!
Software Engineer I — API Management
We’re actively seeking a talented full-stack engineer who can contribute to our React.js frontend web applications and associated Node.js backend APIs. You don’t need to be familiar with the specific tools or frameworks that we use, but you should be able to quickly pick them up. We value engineers that have strong product sense, a customer mindset, and are looking to make an impact by designing and building creative solutions to highly challenging problems.
Do you want the opportunity to build the tools that power the APIs that make up the Mass Customization Platform? Our team is casual, hard working, and passionate about what we do. We’re building the portal that Cimpress uses to publish APIs and software products for external use as well as an access management system to tailor each user’s experience. Developers inside the company are already using the portal to publish and consume each other’s services, based on the API publication and authentication requirements that our team has defined.
By joining our small, highly entrepreneurial team you have the chance to immediately affect the entire company and all of our customers across the globe.
- Design, build, and test frontend web application features and supporting backend APIs used by both external and internal customers.
- Contribute code to our git repos, collaborate on pull requests, and ship to https://developer.cimpress.io.
- Collaborate with Software Engineers, Designers, Managers, and Executives to deliver compelling customer-facing products and services.
- Communicate your work to coworkers and regularly incorporate feedback.
- 1+ years of web application development experience, including concepts like asynchronous programming, events, and callbacks.
- Experience building, using, or debugging REST/JSON APIs.
- Proficiency using version control (we use git).
- You should be able to jump into our production tech stack, although prior experience is absolutely not required.
- Our backend is built on Node.js using express and swagger-node running on AWS in both traditional and serverless stacks.
Vistaprint empowers millions of business owners worldwide to market themselves professionally. We're a place for people who don’t settle, who challenge the status quo and never stop asking how to do things better. Technology and design are always evolving and we’re continually finding ways to [...]