Location: San Mateo, California, USA
The SnapLogic Elastic Integration Platform connects big data, applications and APIs in a Snap. With hundreds of pre-built connectors, called Snaps, and a scale-out architecture designed for enterprise deployments, we’re the industry’s only integration platform as a service (iPaaS) built to handle real-time data synchronization between cloud and on-premise applications (Salesforce, Workday, ServiceNow, SAP) and big data integration requirements (Cloudera, Hortonworks, MongoDB).
In December 2016, we announced our latest funding round – $40 million in Series F funding led by European private equity firm Vitruvian Partners, with follow-on investment from Andreessen Horowitz, Capital One, Ignition Partners, NextEquity Partners and Triangle Peak Partners. This supplements our $37.5 million December 2015 financing, bringing a total of $136.3 million in funding to date. With this investment, we can continue to accelerate growth and expand internationally.
- Write “Snaps” – Java components capable of reading/writing/transforming data from various endpoints such as databases, SaaS providers, and local files.
- Rapidly learn about new SaaS products and technology platforms, design a set of Snaps that expose the required functionality, and build tests to validate your code.
- Be able to quickly debug complex Snap issues and figure out the root cause of problems.
- Cycle between projects in weeks rather than years – continually learning about new technology and products.
Required Skills and Experience
- You have a strong knowledge and recent programming experience in Java, with sound understanding of object-oriented programming.
- You appreciate the level of code quality required for successful products and maintenance, including an informed perspective on software testing tools, frameworks, and approaches.
- Experience/exposure to writing testable Java code that consumes web-based API’s (REST and/or SOAP)
- Outstanding communication skills
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related field with 1-2 years of relevant experience.
- Exposure to JSON and/or XML, with an emphasis on efficiently consuming and producing documents in those formats.
- You have published or contributed to open-source code on GitHub.
- You have experience with the Maven build tool
- You have a Stack Overflow profile with a history of questions and/or contributions
Why work at SnapLogic besides the awesome technology and team?
- Learn and grow within cutting edge technology
- Have high visibility within your scope of work
- Have fun! Enjoy catered lunches and “Snappy” Hours!
- Check out what all the hype’s about at https://www.snaplogic.com/news
Our company values – Innovation, Intensity and Integrity – are the foundation of our culture and are integral to everything we do to ensure that SnapLogic is the best place to build and grow your career.
SnapLogic is the only elastic integration platform as a service (iPaaS) that delivers real-time, event-driven application integration and batch big data integration for analytics in a single cloud integration and data integration platform.