We’re hiring a Senior Research Analyst to join our growing team at Business Insider Intelligence.
BI Intelligence is a fast-growing, cutting-edge research service from Business Insider. BI Intelligence offers insights and tools essential to companies making strategic decisions across the mobile, digital media, e-commerce, Internet of Things, payments, and digital financial services industries. Our clients are Fortune 1000 companies, startups, advertising agencies, investment firms, and media conglomerates who have come to rely on our timely, forward-looking insight to keep atop of trends shaping the digital and mobile landscape.
What’s The Job?
The ideal applicant will have solid research and writing experience, demonstrated experience in analyzing digital tech trends, and the ability to cut through noise by developing sound analysis that explains important trends.
The Senior Research Analyst will work with BI Intelligence’s editorial and analyst teams to produce insightful in-depth reports and data-driven analyses on the trends shaping the way companies do business. She or he will represent BI Intelligence at leading industry events and be able to identify and extract what our clients need to know about emerging trends, disruptive technologies, and the digital landscape.
This role offers a chance to hone your research expertise and expand your industry presence.
Desired Skills Experience:
If you’re someone who has strong research experience, along with the ability to develop insights and explain the impacts of those insights to our clients, this is a great role for you.
Other Skills Required for the Job:
- Demonstrated experience analyzing digital tech trends
- Track record of clear and concisely-written research covering complex topics
- Ability to quickly sort through masses of information, identify data-driven trends, and understand what really matters and why
- Ability to work effectively independently and with others; a team player
- Desire to work in fast-paced and fast-changing environment
- Ability to develop and defend actionable insights and conclusions
- Comfort and experience presenting, speaking at conferences or on panels, or the desire to further develop these skills
- Proficiency with excel, data, and charts
- 4-6 years of professional writing / research experience
- Experience with advanced statistical methods, writing syntax/queries, and/or programming languages is helpful but not required
If this is the right opportunity for you, please tell us a bit about why you’re a good fit for the role.
Learn all about our inclusive, open and diverse culture here: http://www.businessinsider.com/page/careers.