Supporting one of the most successful e-commerce companies of all time, the Talent and Experience organization within Vistaprint is looking for top talent! Our job is to create and enable a customized and exceptional employee experience that inspires and supports our teams to deliver their best work for our customers. Critical to that effort is the role of the Talent Operations Specialist.
What you’ll do all day:
- Implement; Work closely with key leaders to implement strategies that allow us to attract, develop and retain top talent across a range of operations. As a strategic advisor, you will work with diverse groups in the business on organizational and team design and dynamics, leadership coaching and other core HR services.
- Inquire; The Specialist will collaborate to identify talent and HR matters and leverage systems to create sustainable solutions in the areas of succession planning, leadership coaching, organizational and team design.
- Partner; Roll up your sleeves and join our cross functional teams working on various employee initiatives. We’d love for you to bring your expertise to our cultural transformation and work on strategic priorities focused on the employee experience.
- Guide; provide consultation in the development of performance, goals, objectives, productivity and retention to our leaders.
- Grow; The Talent and Experience team strives to create a differentiated employee experience and we’re challenging the status quo. We continuously evolve in a fast-paced Agile environment and learn and adapt as we go.
You’ll be measured on how well you:
- Deliver; setting expectations and delivering on them is important to us. Understanding the needs of your stakeholder is critical to delivering value in this role.
- Collaborate; you will be expected to build strong working relationships with your team and stakeholders across the global organization. This will enable you to clearly identify the key information your stakeholders will need, and work as a team to deliver against key outcomes.
- Learn; you will actively seek to extend your knowledge and expertise in areas that are critical to this role. We place value in helping each other learn and grow which means we value ongoing and continuous feedback.
And a few reasons you might love it:
- We’re transforming a billion dollar business. We are a fast-paced environment, operating with an Agile mindset, and we are always looking to continually improve and evolve. Our CEO values speed, agility, innovation and collective impact. Our audacious goals present a tremendous opportunity for change.
- The work environment is amazing. You will have great colleagues that are as talented as you are. We work hard to deliver, and there’s a lot to do, but the ability to have an impact here is endless.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has 2-4 years’ experience in a Senior Generalist/Specialist role, preferably in a global environment and outstanding execution and self-management skills.
- Is passionate about challenging the status-quo and enabling an employee experience that attracts and retains the best talent in the industry.
- Has expertise developing relationships with the business and executing on our core work. Our team works in a fast-paced environment providing an array of services like:
- Team formation and dynamics
- Organizational and team design
- Leadership coaching
- Succession planning
- Employee Relations
- Is an excellent problem solver; you can think outside of the box when challenges arise. You’re proactive in anticipating issues and challenges, and you seek to create options for potential solutions and mitigate risks. We want someone who can look at a common HR issue and think of an uncommon solution that supports our culture.
- Thrives on momentum and experimentation; we’re constantly trying new things, improving our processes, building upon our learnings, and getting stuff done. You learn quickly and you’re motivated by this. This also means you work well in ambiguity and changing environments.
- Works well across boundaries; collaboration is key in our global environment of dispersed teams. You’ve got a knack for working effectively with cross-functional team members, and you have exceptional listening, communication and influencing skills. You will work in a unique team environment that relies on a foundation of collaboration.
Start your #LifeinVistaprint
Vistaprint empowers millions of business owners worldwide to market themselves professionally. We're a place for people who don’t settle, who challenge the status quo and never stop asking how to do things better. Technology and design are always evolving and we’re continually finding ways to [...]