Who We Are:
ThoughtFocus is a privately held IT services, software engineering and business process management firm with offices in the US, India and the Philippines. It helps clients in the financial services, manufacturing, education, aerospace and technology industries with their key business and technology challenges. ThoughtFocus brings critical program acceleration to client initiatives while minimizing costs and risks with intellectual capital, technical and process frameworks, operating models and software infrastructure.
We have 1,300+ employees globally and is growing rapidly across all its offices. In the US ThoughtFocus has locations in California, New York, New Jersey, Wisconsin, Georgia and Texas. As an organization, ThoughtFocus strives to build lasting relationships. ThoughtFocus was founded in 2004 and continues to be an employee owned company with a minority investment from the Blackstone Group.
- The role will demand an independent contributor, who will work with new product development team of a life style product manufacturer
- As part of the job, one will evaluate new sensors, controllers for adapting to the new products
- Develop hardware specification for the commercial release version
- Work with local manufacturers for building prototypes
- Board bring up activities
- ECAD documentation maintenance
- Component procurement
- Coordinate with all departments to roll out the electronic board
- Graduate / Post graduate in Electrical engineering
- Hardware circuit design using micro controllers and micro processors
- Expertise with analog and digital circuit design
- Familiar with sensor circuits
- Industrial bus , RS485 interface
- Low power circuit design
- ECAD skills using ALTIUM : component creation, schematic entry and layout
- Board bring up experience
- Hardware debuggin
Life at ThoughtFocus:
ThoughtFocus is a global company that brings together skilled professionals from many diverse industries and experiences. Within a broad framework of teamwork, knowledge sharing, and collaboration, we encourage our associates to achieve and excel in ways they may never have imagined for themselves.
Solving complicated client problems requires great people. ThoughtFocus is a firm built on the talent of its people. We work hard every day to nurture and expand the capabilities of our team members. As a member of the ThoughtFocus team you will be challenged every day to deliver innovative business solutions, elegant technology, and sophisticated business services focused on our client痴 end goals.
Affirmative Action Statement:
ThoughtFocus adheres to a policy that prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, creed, national or ethnic origin, citizenship status, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected class.
ThoughtFocus, a global IT consulting, product engineering, and business process management company, brings together skilled professionals from many diverse industries and experiences all oriented on our clients success.