Who We Are:
ThoughtFocus is a privately held IT services, software engineering and business process management firm with offices in the US, India and the Philippines. It helps clients in the financial services, manufacturing, education, aerospace and technology industries with their key business and technology challenges. ThoughtFocus brings critical program acceleration to client initiatives while minimizing costs and risks with intellectual capital, technical and process frameworks, operating models and software infrastructure.
ThoughtFocus has 1,300+ employees globally and is growing rapidly across all its offices. In the US ThoughtFocus has locations in California, New York, New Jersey, Wisconsin, Georgia and Texas. As an organization, ThoughtFocus strives to build lasting relationships. ThoughtFocus was founded in 2004 and continues to be an employee owned company with a minority investment from the Blackstone Group.
Excellent understanding of business drivers, emerging trends, key industry challenges, and innovation opportunities for SAP Practice.
- Architect solutions to meet business requirements
- Work with client IT and business process subject matter experts to identify process improvement recommendations
- Recommend and define changes to any interfacing IT systems which may be involved in the assigned business process.
- Must be a hands-on SAP experienced consultant who applies technical knowledge of system capabilities and prototyping, determining the most effective future state design that meets objectives of standardization, transparency, effectiveness, and efficiency.
- Effective use of standard SAP tools, transactions and procedures to achieve Separation of Duties across environments
Work Experience/Primary Responsibilities:
Responsible for CxO and Sr Management discussions to understand business issues and provide Information and Operational Solutions, driving design, consulting and deployment strategy especially in S4H, ERP, IoT, Big Data, Predictive Analytics for SAP Practice.
Plays role of trusted adviser to the Fortune 500 clients for reliable insights into strategy development, operations and performance improvement & risk management. Drawing on extensive SAP experience, able to quickly crystallize issues, develop and articulate solutions, and establish architecture and solutions for sustain long-term value realization
Convert vision and align processes, practices and technologies with corporate goals. Serve as catalyst and champion organizational change. Hands-on project management expertise.
The ideal candidate would be a proven senior executive with 15+ years of leadership and business management with at least 7-10 years of leading diverse and matrixed teams.
- Strong knowledge of the SAP offerings
- Business Strategy, Execution& Analytics
- Best Practice Design & Deployment
- Strategic IT Portfolio Management
- Gap Analysis & Value Engineering
- PMO/Structured Methodologies
- HANA and S4H
- Enterprise Integration
- Software Lifecycle Management
- ASAP Methodology
- Strategy, operations and technology consulting background with proven success in large-scale change programs and ability to position and execute complex programs
- Strong leader at both the strategic and tactical level
- Ability and willingness to travel
- Business travel requirements: Regional travel across all of North America - and some potential Global travel.
Life at ThoughtFocus:
ThoughtFocus is a global company that brings together skilled professionals from many diverse industries and experiences. Within a broad framework of teamwork, knowledge sharing, and collaboration, we encourage our associates to achieve and excel in ways they may never have imagined for themselves.
Solving complicated client problems requires great people. ThoughtFocus is a firm built on the talent of its people. We work hard every day to nurture and expand the capabilities of our team members. As a member of the ThoughtFocus team you will be challenged every day to deliver innovative business solutions, elegant technology, and sophisticated business services focused on our client痴 end goals.
Affirmative Action Statement:
ThoughtFocus adheres to a policy that prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, creed, national or ethnic origin, citizenship status, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected class.
ThoughtFocus, a global IT consulting, product engineering, and business process management company, brings together skilled professionals from many diverse industries and experiences all oriented on our clients success.