Who We Are:
ThoughtFocus is a privately held IT services, software engineering and business process management firm with offices in the US, India and the Philippines. It helps clients in the financial services, manufacturing, education, aerospace and technology industries with their key business and technology challenges. ThoughtFocus brings critical program acceleration to client initiatives while minimizing costs and risks with intellectual capital, technical and process frameworks, operating models and software infrastructure.
We have 1,300+ employees globally and is growing rapidly across all its offices. In the US ThoughtFocus has locations in California, New York, New Jersey, Wisconsin, Georgia and Texas. As an organization, ThoughtFocus strives to build lasting relationships. ThoughtFocus was founded in 2004 and continues to be an employee owned company with a minority investment from the Blackstone Group.
- The primary responsibility of this role will be to build and manage a pipeline of service opportunities and deliver incremental revenue through upselling and cross-selling efforts.
- This individual will leverage best in class digital sales technologies, social tools and offerings to succeed in winning business and creating lasting relationships with customers.
- Provides solutions to complex sales and client service business problems for your area(s) of responsibility, where the situation analysis requires an in-depth knowledge of technology, market, and industry trends, transformation planning, and client organizational objectives
- Territory planning, pipeline development, and deal progress through to closure.
- 8+ years of experience in sales of software.
- Cloud and ERP knowledge.
- Proven track record in business application software sales.
- Record of over-achievement
- Experience in a team-selling environment.
- Demonstrated success with sales campaigns in a fast-paced, consultative and competitive market.
- Proven experience of New Business Development
- Knowledge of Salesforce and Netsuite a plus
- Business level English: Fluent
- Local language: Fluent, Business Level
- Bachelor equivalent
Life at ThoughtFocus:
ThoughtFocus is a global company that brings together skilled professionals from many diverse industries and experiences. Within a broad framework of teamwork, knowledge sharing, and collaboration, we encourage our associates to achieve and excel in ways they may never have imagined for themselves.
Solving complicated client problems requires great people. ThoughtFocus is a firm built on the talent of its people. We work hard every day to nurture and expand the capabilities of our team members. As a member of the ThoughtFocus team you will be challenged every day to deliver innovative business solutions, elegant technology, and sophisticated business services focused on our clients end goals.
Affirmative Action Statement:
ThoughtFocus adheres to a policy that prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, creed, national or ethnic origin, citizenship status, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected class.
ThoughtFocus, a global IT consulting, product engineering, and business process management company, brings together skilled professionals from many diverse industries and experiences all oriented on our clients success.