ThoughtFocus is a privately held IT services, software engineering and business process management firm with offices in the US, India and the Philippines. It helps clients in the financial services, manufacturing, education, aerospace and technology industries with their key business and technology challenges. ThoughtFocus brings critical program acceleration to client initiatives while minimizing costs and risks with intellectual capital, technical and process frameworks, operating models and software infrastructure.
It has 1,300+ employees globally and is growing rapidly across all its offices. In the US ThoughtFocus has locations in California, New York, New Jersey, Wisconsin, Georgia and Texas.
As an organization, ThoughtFocus strives to build lasting relationships. ThoughtFocus was founded in 2004 and continues to be an employee owned company with a minority investment from the Blackstone Group.
- Interpretation of business requests into a technical design
- Develop software to meet the technical design
- Develop and distribute support documentation for applications and software patches created
- Respond to all support related to the software developed
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years application development experience
- Ability to participate in a support work schedule that may require late hours when business is working late
- Strong database (SQL/Access) skills
- The ability to integrate data from multiple platforms (SQL/Access/excel)
- The ability to create solid user interface
- The ability to understand/analyze business processes
- Experience with APIs
- Demonstrated success on projects of a similar nature
- Demonstrated experience handling extremely confidential information
- Experience working with accounting applications (Epicor), Performance Management (Addepar), and custodial data
- Proven history of creating effective support documentation
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently within the boundaries of the client's culture
- Experience in the investment management business and understanding of the data and workflows needed to support the investment management business:
- Fund of Funds
- Family Office
- Private Equity Investments
- Hedge Fund Investments
Life at ThoughtFocus:
ThoughtFocus is a global company that brings together skilled professionals from many diverse industries and experiences. Within a broad framework of teamwork, knowledge sharing, and collaboration, we encourage our associates to achieve and excel in ways they may never have imagined for themselves.
Solving complicated client problems requires great people. ThoughtFocus is a firm built on the talent of its people. We work hard every day to nurture and expand the capabilities of our team members. As a member of the ThoughtFocus team you will be challenged every day to deliver innovative business solutions, elegant technology, and sophisticated business services focused on our clients end goals.
Affirmative Action Statement:
ThoughtFocus adheres to a policy that prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, creed, national or ethnic origin, citizenship status, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected class.
ThoughtFocus, a global IT consulting, product engineering, and business process management company, brings together skilled professionals from many diverse industries and experiences all oriented on our clients success.