The Revenue and Customer Management area is looking for a Program Manager to secure Ericsson technology leadership and make sure we have the right scope, quality, time and cost for product development. As a Program Manager you will teach, coach, challenge and develop individuals, teams and organizations. You will foster a creative and learning culture.
- Develop Project plan and follow up from pre-study to end of system test. Deliver the project on time, on cost and on quality.
- Integration management to develop and execute software development and delivery project plans and control overall changes. Coordinate activities and time plan with multiple design teams within the program.
- Project scope management to initiate, plan, define, verify and control changes of scope.
- Project time management to define activities, sequence, estimate duration, develop, monitor and control schedules.
- Project cost management to plan resources, estimate budgets and control costs.
- Quality management to plan, assure and control software and its delivered quality
- Communication management to plan communication, distribute information and report performance
- Risk management to identify, quantify and develop action plans to minimize/eliminate impacts. Escalate risk to stakeholders in timely fashion
- Quality Door preparation
- Prepare the required information for approval
- Manage and drive the team to pass the QD as planned
- Education: (Recruiter to supply educational requirements)
- 5+ years of excellent Program Management skills with proven experience of successfully managing software development programs, PMI certification a plus
- Excellent presentation & Communication skills
- Good knowledge of R&D process and discipline
- Good knowledge of software development Life cycle
- Good knowledge of Agile process
- Ability to work in an international environment with distributed teams
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetics information.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Ericsson is the world’s leading provider of technology and services to telecom operators. With more than 110,000 professionals, and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and services leadership. Our services, software and infrastructure – especially in mobility, [...]