The Sr. Analyst – Platform/ Business Requirements is accountable for supporting the development, implementation and execution of Digital Operations initiatives across our web and application platforms. This role will be responsible for translation of design and business requirements into annotations that inform our DevOps/ IT teams. Role will require extensive interaction with Design, Business, and IT partners in order to facilitate documentation of requirements that identify platform, business rules/ controls as well as requirements defined by various stakeholders from across the business. This is a technical business role that requires a strong Digital Operations, eCommerce, and Application Development teams knowledge base. Additionally, experience with Agile software development practices will be an asset.
- Collaboration with business stakeholders, business process owners, technical project managers and technical teams to execute business analysis tasks
- Provides support for development of business and systems requirements, project plans, test plans, and innovative solutions to complex problems.
- Maintains strong personal expertise in the technology/systems which support the process
- Solicit, gather, and analyze user input and requirements
- Own the maintenance and development of project documentation as it pertains to technical information (design annotations, requirements documents, technical project briefs, acceptance criteria, etc.)
- 3-5 years of related work experience supporting eCommerce related web/ application development
- Experience with ATG Commerce Systems, Adobe Experience Manager, etc.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Apple Keynote, Sketch, Jira, and Microsoft Visio
- Advanced Microsoft Excel experience
- Strong teamwork and organizational skills; ability to communicate and persuade at all management levels
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with a proven ability to present information clearly and effectively.
- Excellent attention to detail and complex problem-solving capabilities
- Digital experience a plus
- BS/BA degree preferably in a technology field (MIS/IT or Computer Science) or equivalent experience
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.