We’re looking for a Performance Marketing Manager for our growing Marketing team. Ideally, you have experience in an e-commerce or subscription based business model, and are highly analytical and data driven. As our Acquisition Marketing Manager, you will play a pivotal role in developing and driving our customer acquisition strategy. This candidate will directly own or co-own digital media channels including Facebook, Content, and other paid social networks. You will be responsible for direct channel-level PNL and managing internal/external relationships.
This is an incredible opportunity to contribute meaningfully to scaling an exciting e-commerce company that is building a next generation, waste free perishable food supply chain, and join an exceptional company early on that's becoming a household name! This will report directly to our Director of Acquisition Marketing in our NYC HQ office.
- Manage the day to day activities associated with paid acquisition channels
- Manage or co-manage media budget to acceptable payback targets
- Work with respective vendors and stakeholders & achieve CPA efficiency improvements and scale increases through hands-on media campaign optimizations
- Develop, communicate, and align media spending plan with Marketing team and cross-functional priorities
- Develop and execute tests to continually improve performance of ads and landing pages.
- Analyze and report on campaign effectiveness and communicate learnings on channel performance.
- Full immersion and intimate understanding of media campaigns and corresponding management within a various attribution and media management tools
- 5+ years in a direct response in-house/agency environment; ecommerce preferred
- Some exposure to subscription business models preferred
- Proven success in building media campaigns from scratch in new and/or underdeveloped verticals
- Intimate understanding of cross-channel attribution and hands-on experience working with Analytics platforms (Google Analytics, Omniture, VisualIQ, etc)
- Understanding of data collection, data analysis, creative testing and customer lifecycles
- Intimate experience in applying BI insights through ongoing optimization cadence as well as transformational strategy shifts
- Hands-on experience operating within self-serve media platforms such as AdWords, Facebook PowerEditor, etc
- Strong understanding of reporting and tracking technologies including view-through and cross-device through web analytics platforms
- Track record of successes and failures with creative, landing page, media and bid testing
- Strong interpersonal and developed presentation skills with a proven ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of internal/external organizations
- Strong analytical and data-manipulation skills
- Comfortable cross-team, cross-functional operator
- A friendly, highly intelligent team who values healthy discussion and feedback.
- A consistently evolving, data-driven startup environment.
- A motivated group of colleagues who care as much as you do about making great experiences for our customers.
- Exceptional benefits and competitive compensation.
- Opportunities to explore New York food trends with the team
- Planned activities or events to support company culture
More About Plated
At Plated we have one simple belief: In order to live better, one must eat better. We launched in 2012, making it possible for consumers across the country to cook adventurous, quality meals at home. As we continue to grow, we want to bring more wonderful employees onto our team to continue redefining the way people think about food.
What's Plated like?
- We are an energetic, creative group of individuals in an environment where you will feel welcome and valued.
- We are using technology to improve the dining experience. If you love problem solving in action, there is no better place.
- There’s strong growth potential. You'll enjoy ideal opportunities for training and promotion within the company.
- Plated is run on integrity. We incorporate our values into everything we do.
What are your rewards, benefits & perks?
This list is expanding all the time!
- The best part, you'll enjoy a free box of Plated weekly!
- You'll have unlimited vacation days with a "get your work done" policy that respects your time.
- Competitive compensation & stock options.
- Customizable medical, vision & dental plans, and a 401(K) plan.
- We have an annual education stipend for your career development, and the right environment to grow your career internally.
- Open office environment with daily snacks, test kitchen samples, monthly company events, and even cultural clubs with great recipes and conversation.
- There’s even more to come—we are growing our benefits as we speak!
Plated is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Launched in 2012, Plated is the premium meal-kit brand that makes it easy for people who are passionate about food to create amazing, personal dinner experiences. To that end, Plated offers an unparalleled combination of choice, flexibility, convenience, and taste. Plated delivers distinctive [...]