As a member of the Business Development team, you will work directly with our VP of Business Development to bring new users and partners to our platform. You will work to empower women in the workplace by working hand-in-hand with users and partner organizations, such as Amazon, Colliers International, Danone, eBay, Harry’s, J.Crew, Samsung, Stanley Black & Decker, and VICE.
You will help onboard and manage new and existing partners while driving a high level of partner success, platform engagement, and partner retention. You will serve as the primary point of contact for key partners, understand their KPIs, address any questions, and resolve issues.
- Oversee key partners (from Fortune 500 to SMBs)
- Secure renewals
- Identify, generate, manage, and close new opportunities with existing partners
- Monitor and influence partner success on the platform including marketing and content creation
- Measure and communicate partners’ ROI
- Deliver training, support, and project management directly to partners
- Generate Partner Success Content
- Prior user acquisition and marketing experience a plus
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience with demonstrated proficiency
- 1+ years of experience in a client-facing or project management role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent in-person and web presentations skills
- Analytical, process and data-driven, with a creative mindset and strong problem solving skills
- Negotiation abilities
- Expert with Google Docs, Microsoft Office, social media management tools, and relevant software programs
- Experience in a quota-carrying role preferred, but not required
- Must have hustle and team player attitude
- Must want and be able to thrive in an entrepreneurial, free-flowing start up culture
- Bonus points for volunteer experience
- Must be passionate about women’s issues and resonate with the Mogul mission
- Be independent, results focused, and innovative
What’s in it for you?
- Become a Mogul: Mogul is the fastest growing female owned tech startup in New York City that supports women from all around the world. Be a part of the team that is building the most innovative platform for women worldwide.
- Benefits: We provide awesome benefits, such as unlimited vacation days, ride home after 10pm, catered lunch every Friday, happy hour every month, as well as free snacks and drinks, and a company retreat every year.
- A great work environment: Work in a casual environment within the Hearst Tower, among some of the brightest and kindest minds in NYC. On top of that, enjoy the Hearst Tower cafeteria that is ranked third best in the country, fitted with a deli, grill, sushi bar, etc.
- Make a difference: At Mogul, you have the opportunity to do more than just work, you will help change the lives of millions of women every single day.
Mogul is a platform reaching millions of women per week across 196 countries and 30,470 cities. Mogul is democratizing information for women worldwide by enabling users to connect, share information, and access knowledge from each other. Headquartered in NYC, with offices in San Francisco and [...]