Savoya’s mission is to be the world’s safest, most reliable ground transportation solution. We are relentless in our pursuit of excellence, and diligently seek out new opportunities to further enhance the service experience we deliver to our customers. Client safety is our top priority, and everything we do cascades from a “safety first” mentality.
Strong Candidates Should:
- Have excellent customer service skills,
- Feel comfortable with technology, and very comfortable navigating around a computer
- Be polished and articulate in both written and verbal communication, with strong grammar skills
- Lead by example, and adhere to Savoya’s core values: Service, Respect, Transparency, Humility, Excellence
- Thrive under pressure, and feel energized in a fast-paced, customer-first corporate environment
If Selected To Join The Team, You Will:
- Frequently interact with Savoya customers and suppliers via phone, email and chat
- Be responsible for all aspects of scheduling and managing ground transportation reservations on behalf of Savoya customers around the globe
- Conduct thorough quality assurance reviews to ensure a successful outcome for each trip
- Provide custom tailored logistics solutions to meet the needs of individual clients
Think you’ve got what it takes? Email [email protected] with your resume, along with a cover letter explaining why you think you’re a strong candidate for this position.