The Verizon Wireless Digital Operations team is making a large investment in developing and enhancing the digital experience to drive channel growth. As such, the Online Personalization Consultant role is an integral to the team and will be responsible for identifying, designing and executing personalization initiatives on vzw.com and other digital properties. This position will be responsible for identifying and executing flawless targeted customer experiences across all aspects of the digital experience. To be effective, this position requires an individual who can lead cross functional teams to deliver effective experiences at a rapid and agile pace. The ability to solve complex problems using technology and data will be critical to successful results.
- Responsible for identifying opportunities and driving solutions as a Personalization subject matter expert
- Conduct market place research to understand the competitive landscape. Quantify and socialize new opportunities at working team and executive levels.
- Research, evaluate and provide recommendations for emerging technologies that will be critical to driving results.
- Research customer behaviors trends and drive solutions that meet user needs.
- Collaborate with other internal organizations, channels, agencies and 3rd party partners to identify and execute integrated and cross-channel initiatives
- Act as end-user advocate and ensure balanced decisions are made
- Track and report on key performance indicators such as digital conversion rate, churn, and gross units.
- Manage and drive end to end execution of key initiatives
- Define experience requirements across all functional teams.
- Identify initiative roadblocks and escalate as needed
- 3+ years experience in online / eCommerce
- Strong business, sales, and customer service interaction track record with excellent communication skills
- Clear and effective verbal, writing, and presentation skills
- Experience with Oracle Commerce and the Adobe Marketing Cloud products
- Bachelor's Degree preferred;
- Technical and Marketing backgrounds a plus
- History of delivering results on time and ahead of goal
- Proven track record in creating and executing effective co-marketing programs to help grow sales, traffic and/or engagement
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.