A New York based position responsible for building, maintaining and growing the membership base at NeueHouse Madison Square. Role includes being a representative of the brand at all times and a resource for members. Manager will ensure that Membership reflects the brand and the diverse creative community in New York and beyond.
○ Work closely with the Membership Director and GM to recruit and retain appropriate creative entrepreneurs for NeueHouse membership.
○ Conduct weekly outreach to engage with new potential members and their companies in an effort to invite them in to tour.
○ Continually assess membership to ensure relevant creative industries are well represented within the community, and that the House remains at comfortable capacity.
○ Collect and respond to feedback from members and work across all departments to ensure member satisfaction. Help develop programs; dinners; initiatives and experiences to enrich the member experience and enhance connection between members.
○ Assist Programming team in developing membership oriented events. Help create suitable membership event ideas; encourage member participation in developing and attending all events.
○ Work with GM and Membership Director to review applications, meet prospects, conduct tours, assign memberships and complete pricing and contracts. Report on a weekly basis on all.
○ Maintain and oversee the membership CRM database to ensure it is up to date with useful and appropriate information on all members.
○ Respond to incoming membership inquires and track their movement through the membership funnel.
○ Be present and available to assist in member move-ins, move-outs or move arounds.
○ Work beside GM and Membership Director to realize annual growth and revenue targets. Manage local membership initiatives within annual membership budget.
○ Engage with the local creative community; attend cultural and social events to develop knowledge, deepen contacts, and build brand awareness.
○ Responsible for making introductions between members for both social and professional purposes and document such.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
○ Strong communication and interpersonal skills needed to establish and maintain strong relations with members.
○ Existing and expansive creative local network
○ Self-motivated and able to work well with limited supervision.
○ Demonstrate problem-solving skills
○ Supervisory experience preferred
○ MS Office Suite including PPT and Excel
○ Excellent writing skills
○ Minimum of University Bachelor’s Degree
NeueHouse's founders are personally invested in their employees, and they're often seen on-site, inspiring teams to build the dream work environment.
NeueHouse reimagines shared workspaces for the modern age, building a collaborative community of creative leaders and entrepreneurs in beautiful locations across the country and around the world.