Neighborly is a fast-growing, venture-backed public finance startup headquartered in downtown San Francisco, with offices in New York and Kansas City. Positioned in the intersection of technology, finance and government, we develop exceptional technologies to radically modernize public finance, the $1 billion per-day, 200 year-old market that powers vital public projects like schools, parks, and next-generation infrastructure. Our solutions positively impact the operational efficiency of public finance, how our communities evolve, and how citizens participate in their democracy.
We're looking for a data-driven marketer to help us cultivate the next generation of community investors and revolutionize the way we fund the places we live, work and play.
What you'll do
- Launch, manage & optimize marketing experiments across channels (including social, search and print) for diverse municipal bond projects, each with goals to transact millions of dollars for local investors
- Dig into product and marketing data to reveal insights that drive features, process improvements, and supreme usability across devices
- Work with design, engineering and finance teams to create compelling digital content and sustainable acquisition, engagement and retention strategies
- 2+ years of analytical job experience
- Experience applying user insights, research, and testing to marketing strategy
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- BA/BS degree in a quantitative field (mathematics, statistics, computer science, economics, etc.)
- You have owned digital marketing campaigns
- You have experience writing technical or financial content
- You confidently manage an editorial calendar
Though we maintain exceptionally high standards for talent, Neighborly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We don't discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factors. If you have the skills we need and the ambition to grow fast with us, that's all that matters.
Neighborly is a fast-growing, venture-backed public finance startup headquartered in downtown San Francisco, with offices in New York and Kansas City. Positioned in the intersection of technology, finance and government, we develop exceptional technologies to radically modernize public finance, the [...]