Dagne Dover is looking for a motivated and creative handbag technical designer who is detail-oriented and organized. The candidate will work closely with the creative team to assist in all product development needs of a growing fashion startup.
The candidate will go above and beyond to get the job done no matter how big or small the task is. He or she should have 1-3 years of design experience and not be afraid to get his or her hands dirty in helping with all projects, whether it’s technical packages or material sourcing. The right person will be optimistic with a desire to further understand how a design focused business is started and grown. The Technical Designer will work directly with the Creative Director in assisting with tech packs, material sourcing, and design.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Create technical packages for handbags and small leather goods
- Create design elements in Adobe CS6
- Organize materials and samples and digital files
- Assist in day-to-day creative needs
- Assist in choosing colors and fabrications
- Assist in creating seasonal direction and themes
ABOUT YOU :
- Skilled in Adobe CS6
- Excel skills are a plus
- Former work experience at a handbag and/or accessories company
- Familiarity with materials, hardware, and handbag construction
- Optimism and excitement about being a part of a growing new company!
Dagne Dover is a company by women for women. Our product is catered to the woman on the go, and our team is full of amazing individuals who build each other up and inspire each other to be their best professional selves.
We live in an age where we expect the services and products we use to be better than the status quo. They need to multi-task, be data-driven, and work harder. They need to perform. Dagne Dover bags and accessories are made for our on-the-go generation. We solve the worry about finding your keys or [...]