USD - Dannon within Fresh Dairy Products is looking for a Finance Associate Manager - Yogurt Category Topline in United States (US) for White Plains. With our global presence, brands and business within our mission "bringing health through food to as many people as possible" we believe that people growth is a key asset to reach a sustainable business performance. Take this opportunity to GROW together!
If you are passionate about leveraging your financial and analytical skills to help others succeed and drive profitable growth, then this job could be for you.
In this role you will be accountable for:
• Assist in the management of over $700 million of customer related investments
• Model and quantify financial impact of potential top-line strategies related to merchandising and pricing
• Provide top-line financial budget & target clarity
• Improve the quality of the Net Sales GPS forecast through process enhancement & analytical support
• Manage the weekly net sales forecast process translating volume to net sales
• Provide insights to key financial change by quantifying volume/mix/price impacts
• Performing and sharing ROI insights on customer promotional activity
• Design, develop and maintain division reporting tools to drive accountability for Yogurt Category
• Incorporate specific customer and business insights into the company's planning process
• Analyze each brand and segment performance and recommend the needed corrective actions
• Act as key liaison between divisional sales finance, finance accounting, demand planning and Sales trade marketing
• Working together as an integral part of Yogurt Finance team
The ideal candidate will have:
• Bachelor level studies (MBA would be a plus)
• CPG Sales Finance experience preferred
• Strong analytical skills essential
• Experience managing P&L
• Financial & ROI analysis experience
• Managerial, communication & Leadership competencies
• 2-5+ years of experience of relevant experience
Our core values foster individual professional growth. We reward entrepreneurialism and innovation. There truly is something very special inside our company. You can see it reflected in our people, our products and our culture. If you like what you have learned, we encourage you to apply and learn more.
Dannon is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other unlawful criterion.
Dedicated to bringing health through food to as many people as possible, Danone is a leading global food company. With products like Dannon yogurt, Silk Almond Milk, Evian Water, Nutricia Neocate, and So Delicious Coconut Milk Ice Cream - we are truly invested in changing the way the world eats and [...]