As a Dagne Dover intern you will have the opportunity to learn about retail, fashion, start-ups and how to start your own business. You will learn from the three founders, who have fashion industry experience, both in New York City and abroad. You will have the opportunity to work in operations, logistics, customer experience, content creation (writing, photography and video), graphic design, art direction and/or product development. You will get a well-rounded perspective of our business and will become a natural brand ambassador as well.
If you are enthusiastic, self-motivated and want to get the full fashion/start-up experience, then we want to talk to you!
- Are upbeat, positive, and believe that the best way to handle any challenge is with a smile.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Are able to switch gears on a moment’s notice
- Are proactive. See something that isn’t working? Help fix it!
- Are passionate about our products and what we do!
- Make awesome handbags that help women stay on top of their game
- Are obsessed with creating fun and innovative e-commerce experiences
- Are all about positive energy and personal + professional growth
- Are doing big things and would love for you to be a part of them!
Dagne Dover is a company by women for women. Our product is catered to the woman on the go, and our team is full of amazing individuals who build each other up and inspire each other to be their best professional selves.
We live in an age where we expect the services and products we use to be better than the status quo. They need to multi-task, be data-driven, and work harder. They need to perform. Dagne Dover bags and accessories are made for our on-the-go generation. We solve the worry about finding your keys or [...]