Who is Stanley Black & Decker?
We are the leader in tools and security. We are Stanley Tools. We are DEWALT. We are Mac Tools. We are Porter-Cable. And we are much more. We are the doors that protect you at airports. We are the lock and deadbolt on your front door. We are the hydraulic breakers that rescue trapped earthquake survivors. We are the people on the phone in an emergency. No matter where you live, what car you drive, what stores you shop at, or what building you work in, you can bet that we had a hand in making it work. And you can guarantee that we’ll keep making it work.
Responsibilities for Demand Planner include, but are not limited to:
- Plan New Product roll outs for IC Accounts and large advertising events.
- Proactively maintain JDA forecast.
- Plan using Business intelligence tools from customer as well as internal SBD systems.
- Assist in preparation for monthly Major Account Planning Process (MAPP).
- Lead or support continuous improvement projects to achieve 99% customer fill rates.
- Understanding of manufacturing lead times and working to meet deadlines.
- Working cross functional to support business needs.
- Customer Collaborative planning & forecasting processes.
- Bachelors of Science in Business Administration, Supply Chain, or related experience.
- Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Should have strong analytical & communication skills.
- 1-2 years of forecasting/planning experience.
- Knowledge of JDA & SAP preferred.
- Should have organizational, planning, and project management skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team to accomplish common goals
- Should have knowledge of supply chain process.
- Solid understanding of demand planning using forecast algorithms.
- Financial background is a plus.
Accountability – Makes and meets commitments. Accepts responsibility. Has a passion for excellence.
Integrity – Operates in accordance with our business conduct policies. Is honest, fair and trustworthy in all activities and relationships. Strives to create a safe workplace and to protect the environment.
Respect – Treats others with respect and candor. Actively supports a diverse work environment. Builds positive work relationships.
Speed – Has a bias for action. Takes calculated risks based on quality data. Drives for standardization and simplification.
Stretch – Sets aggressive goals and celebrates progress. Continually strives to be best in class. Has a passion to exceed customer expectations.
Vision – Creates clear, simple, reality-based, customer-focused strategy and goals. Build trust and commitment through candid communication. Energizes and excites others.
“Boundaryless” – Is open to ideas from anywhere. Participates openly and constructively without alienating others. Has a global perspective
We provide women at Stanley Black & Decker with an environment where they are empowered to:
Pursue career advancement opportunities.
Achieve leadership positions.
Have access to resources to support their professional development.
As an employee at Stanley Black & Decker, you can join a local Chapter of the Stanley Black & Decker Women's Network! Also, follow us on Twitter here: @sbd_women
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Since 1843, we’ve set the standard for excellence in everything we do. No company on earth has a stronger or more compelling history of delivering the hardworking, innovative, powerful tools that help professionals around the world build, repair, and protect the world’s most valuable objects.