As an Enterprise Account Executive on the Sales team, you are responsible for working with $5Billion annual revenue and larger companies to adopt CircleCI, and to grow CircleCI’s deployment footprint at our largest customers. You will personally communicate with all levels of the customer team from staff developer to Sr. VPs and CTOs, crossing business lines and working with multiple stakeholders in complex sales processes. You will work closely with your Sales Engineer and other CircleCI personnel to partner with customers, determine and communicate business values, and ensure customer success with CircleCI.
CircleCI provides the premier solution in the Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment space, a cornerstone of the DevOps movement. Already the leader for Enterprise level CI/CD, CircleCI is continuing to invest in the functionality and total offering desired by large companies and organizations. Coming off of a successful B round in early 2016, CircleCI has staffed up engineering and marketing, and now needs to expand the EAE team to close the business we are creating.
- Manage the entire sales process including strategy, lead generation, product trial management, negotiation, contracting, closing, and transition to customer success
- Partner with prospect through consultation-based selling
- Develop strategies to build pipeline and exceed revenue goals
- Be a trusted advisor within our developer community
- Collaborate effectively with internal partners including sales engineers and support engineers, customer success, and product managers
- Accurately track and report on sales opportunities
- Build long lasting relationships with prospects and customers
- Accelerate customer adoption
- Manage contract negotiations for large accounts
- Cultivate long-term strategic relationships with accounts to ensure customer satisfaction and renewals
- Work closely with Sales team on pipeline management
- Meet with prospects as needed, travel approximately 20%
- 5+ years of technology sales experience, including 2+ years enterprise sales experience with complex deals
- Highly competitive, entrepreneurial, hunter spirit
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Record of exceeding large sales quotas
- Passion for sales and technology
- Experience leveraging Salesforce
- Experience with a land-and-expand strategy
- Skilled negotiator with high close rate
- Preference for candidates with on premise sales experience
- Preference for candidates who have experience selling technology to technologists (Dev Teams, CTOs, EAs, etc.)
About the Product
Velocity is critical for software teams in today's competitive landscape, but maintaining speed can be difficult as apps and systems grow larger and more complex. CircleCI’s platform allows developers to rapidly release code (for web and mobile apps) they trust by automating the build, test, and deploy process. CircleCI enables developers to detect and fix bugs before they even reach customers. Thousands of leading companies including Facebook, Kickstarter, Shyp and Spotify rely on CircleCI to accelerate delivery of their code and enable developers to focus on creating business value fast.
CircleCI is a Bay Area Best Places to Work 2016 award winner. Founded in 2011 and headquartered in beautiful downtown San Francisco with a global remote workforce, CircleCI is venture backed by Scale Venture Partners, DFJ, Baseline Ventures and Harrison Metal Capital. We offer all of our employees amazing benefits, CircleCI stock options, and catered lunch at our San Francisco office.
We care deeply about diversity and inclusivity. We’re hiring at all experience levels, and seek talented teammates from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences who are equally committed to cultivating a work environment of respect and kindness. We carefully consider every applicant that takes the time to apply.
Our benefits package includes health care plans that can cover you AND your dependents up to 100%. We also offer equity, 401k, pre-tax commuter benefits and a flexible PTO policy for a healthy work/life balance.