The newly developed Sales Enablement team is responsible for driving revenue through the empowerment of sales, strategic deal direction and increasing the efficiency of sales process. We are looking for a Director, Sales Enablement to take our sales strategy and support to the next level! We are a small, fast-growing company that delivers value to advertisers by driving foot traffic with our location-aware ads.
YOU ARE....A proven leader in the digital space and passionate about creating a culture of imaginative, client focused selling and support. You are curious, a self-starter, organized, and thrive off strategizing on client opportunities. Your insights, understanding of the digital industry and mobile knowledge position you a thought leader. You are skilled at establishing strong, executive relationships. If this sounds like you, come join and grow with us!
- Develop and empower sales with the information and insights needed to increase the ease, speed and quantity of sales; to include vertical-specific thought leadership and playbooks, pricing and new product packaging, and standardization of sales materials and sales story.
- Establish processes, provide guidance and strategic support to sales team in enterprise, strategic opportunities. Streamline and normalize sales information across the organization to include sales objections, key data points, sales strategies, and highlighting client opportunities.
- Solidify and implement strong communication between product, marketing, and sales. Partner with marketing in the development of sales enablement programs, competitive information, marketing materials, and thought leadership materials to accelerate sales and industry insights.
- Become expert in Verve product roadmap and represent products in market. Work in tandem with Product team in communication, roadmap development, execution of custom asks, feedback/needs from the market.
- Implement prospecting and revenue growth plans to include brand-direct strategies, agency roadshows and advisory panels, and CRM strategies to increase communication between Verve and its clients/prospects.
- 8+ years in digital media, preferable mobile
- Build and lead a team. Continually adapt processes, strategies, and support as group matures.
- Ability to collaborate, think strategically and develop key messaging/positioning
- Strong communication, presentation, development and delivery skills. Ability to translate technical concepts for less-technically minded colleagues & clients
- Exceptional attention to detail and highly organized with the ability to lead and/or manage multiple projects and deadlines.
Founded in 2005, Verve has always recognized the potential of mobile and its unique ability to reach people no matter where they choose to go. Since day one, Verve set out to create a dynamic location mobile marketing platform to help advertisers, large and small, utilize the power of connecting with consumers on their devices in real time. Verve’s mobile experts continue to invent and build solutions with consumer engagement as a guiding principle. Harnessing the power of location-context mobile data, Verve believes that mobile advertising is more than a message; it is an experience that connects consumers with the brands, publishers, and moments they value.
Verve pioneered the location-based mobile ad category and remains a clear leader in the industry. Leveraging our comprehensive data, imaginative creative and innovative insights, we develop and execute location-based mobile strategies for both the world’s top brands and those serving small businesses. With revenues in excess of $100M in 2016, Verve’s high growth rate and track record of profitability, 3 years and counting, provides a solid base from which it meets the demands of the fast-evolving mobile advertising market. With offices in the US, UK, India, and Vietnam, the Verve team is growing in all areas and looking to add top talent to our amazing team and solid culture.
Verve is focused on creating and advancing opportunities for women across all facets of the company. We partner with external organizations and host events that bring women together with leaders in technology and mobile advertising — Girl Develop It, for example. Our commitment to being an Equal Employment Opportunity employer is demonstrated by the Verve family being comprised of 41% women across all levels and specialties.
Verve pioneered the location-based mobile ad category back in 2005 and remains a clear leader in the industry. Leveraging our comprehensive data, imaginative creative and innovative insights, we develop and execute location-based mobile strategies for both the world’s top brands and those serving [...]