About the Role
As the Director of Merchandising Operations & Strategy Enablement, you will partner with the GM of Women's to drive and support business growth and the development of our team, processes and tools. You will define and lead both long and short term strategic priorities and create conditions by which teams do outstanding work. You will join the Women's Merchandising team (Buying, Planning & Sourcing) and form close-cross functional partnerships with our Data Science, Engineering, Marketing, Styling, Operations, and Strategy teams to bring ideas to life.
You are our ideal candidate if you love the business and developing teams, work comfortably in both strategy and execution, are innately curious, process driven, results oriented and obsessed with innovation.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Develop and drive opportunities to deliver an outstanding and enduring client and team experience
- Stretch and develop general management and leadership capabilities
- Develop and lead business initiatives and understand how to pace them into the business model
- Integrate data driven business insights consistently and rally teams to support
- Champion prioritized investments in key initiatives based on business case development and proof of concept
- Provide business perspective and represent the needs of Merch in org and product related decisions for cross-functional company priorities
- Construct roadmaps and resource/partnership requirements in support of initiatives
- Evolve our working process as insights and capabilities develop
We’re excited about you because…
- You have a Bachelor’s degree, with 10+ years of experience in retail or operating roles that embody strategy and execution (strategy/consulting experience a plus)
- You thrive in highly cross-functional environments, leading teams through business development opportunities (launch, learn, scale)
- You have a love for art and science and are motivated by the use of data to optimize our client experience
- You are a strategic, analytical thinker who loves product execution
- You are an expert project manager and prioritizer with extreme attention to detail
- You possess exceptional interpersonal skills and seamlessly create conditions for productive, happy teamwork and problem solving
- You are a strong influencer and negotiator
- You are a self-starting, tenacious driver
- You are a creative problem solver
- You are passionate about Stitch Fix and our clients
- You are able to work full time in our San Francisco office
- Above all else, you are Bright, Kind and Goal-Oriented
You'll love working at Stitch Fix because we...
- Are a successful, fast-growing company with a start-up work vibe
- Are a technologically and data-driven business
- Offer competitive salaries, equity and comprehensive health benefits
- Are at the forefront of tech and fashion, redefining shopping for the next generation
- Are passionate about our clients and live/breathe the client experience
- Get to be creative on a daily basis
- Are smart, experienced leadership team that wants to do it right & is open to new ideas
- Believe in autonomy & taking initiative
About Stitch Fix
Stitch Fix is redefining retail shopping using a unique blend of art and science to deliver a deeply personalized service to our customers. This novel juxtaposition—at once analytic and artistic, technical and adventurous—attracts an extraordinary collection of talented people who are both thinkers and doers. Our diverse workforce has catalyzed enormous company growth over the past three years in terms of customer satisfaction and service efficacy. We’d love for you to help us carry on the trend.
Stitch Fix has re-invented shopping, the way women really want to shop. Keep your wardrobe up-to-date with no hassle. You give us your size and style preferences, and your stylist sends you a selection of 5 items picked just for you. Try everything on at home, and only pay for what you want to keep!