Western Union (WU) is a company on the move! We believe that when money moves, better things can happen. From small businesses and global corporations, to families near and far, or NGO’s in the most remote communities on Earth, WU helps people and business move money globally. We have a rich legacy of innovation, and are continuing to develop new and more convenient ways for our customers to send and receive money through digital, mobile and retail channels. We have a combined digital and retail network that spans over 200 countries and territories. Some companies specialize in cash-based retail money transfer and others play only in digital. We are leaders in both!
Being on the Western Union team means being tenacious and goal-oriented. It means taking risks and quickly finding the path to success. It means having integrity, and finding ways to make things work. It means thriving as part of a diverse, global team of over 10,000 people who are committed to moving money for better. It means being driven to win, and to do work that makes a difference… on a global stage. Sound like you? Apply now!
We’re seeking a Director, Project Manager based in our Miami Florida Office to:
- 8+ years of complex project leadership experience
- 5+ years’ experience of progressive
- Executive experience
- Track record of successful project management and strategic Initiative Delivery.
Skills & Competencies required:
- Understands the end-to-end company operations with strong emphasis in end consumer services
- Experienced in Negotiating and Leading decisioning at SVP/VP/Director levels.
- History of leading complex projects from inception.
- Aptitude to prioritize responsibilities, handle multiple conflicting projects simultaneously
- Ability to work well under the pressure of deadlines and the stress of undertaking multiple initiatives at one time.
- Capability to operate and decide with suboptimal information.
- Analytical skills to develop a right project planning strategy.
- Has an understanding of the company’s customer value delivery chain and is able to build efficiency and effectiveness discipline across the team.
- Able to have transparent and productive relationships with peers and collaborate successfully across the organization
- Ability to be a company-wide change agent that influences strategic actions and mindset changes.
Western Union is proud to be an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy or related medical conditions), national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status or other protected category. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at [email protected]
We are a leader in global payment services. From small businesses and global corporations, to families near and far away, to NGOs in the most remote communities on Earth, Western Union helps people and businesses move money - to help grow economies and realize a better world. In 2015, we moved over [...]