Danone Numil is recruiting a Digital Experience Manager for Early Life Nutrition category, based in Budapest.
Working closely with the Brand Managers and reporting to the Marketing Director, you are the driver of setting up and implementing the digital strategy and tactics, including content and touch point strategy, consumer journeys, digital communication and social media channels. Responsible to deliver towards business growth ambition in Hungary to valorize the brands (Milumil and Milupa), maintain number 1 position and deliver consistently iconic digital experience (https://www.nutriklub.hu/nutriklub-szolgaltatasok/).
- Responsible for digital strategy, communication, tactics and management of the whole digital ecosystem (own CRM platforms, emailing program, social media sites, WOM, online reputation, multichannel content creation, community and campaign management, media strategy and management, linkbuilding, analytics and optimization…)
- From a complete understanding of brand role and positioning (consumer insights and behavior, issues or opportunities) and alignment with brand marketing team, elaborate and propose the best & meaningful digital strategy across all digital touch points to serve business needs
- Define and track KPIs to follow the efficiency of the implemented strategy and propose constant enhancement and adaptation of content effectiveness in order to ensure growing consumer brand love
- Manage successful digital, media and CRM agencies relationship
- Select and brief partner agencies to develop brand digital assets (website, mobile applications, social media content, services...) that bring to life the brand purpose. Ensure the deployment of these assets.
- Constantly monitor digital market new trends in order to propose innovative ideas and projects able to increase consumer engagement
We are looking for a Digital Experience Manager with the following profile:
Ideally you are a professional with minimum 2 years’ experiences in digital marketing on more strategic positions. Working on both client and agency side is an advantage
Fluent in Hungarian and English is a must
- Direct knowledge and experience with analytical, media and other online tools (AdWords, RTB, Google products and tools, mobile advertising, social media, SEM/SEO, display, remarketing etc.)
- Strongly believe in new media, new technologies and innovation. A good understanding of online strategy and online tools and its role in integrated marketing communication
- Ability to understand technical side of CRM system, digital media and advertising, user experience and UX
Management & leadership competencies:
- Empathy with the target group
- Capability to manage team and stakeholders
- Simple, effective & persuasive communication
- Goal oriented and reaches objectives
- Analytical thinking, ability to simplify and think strategically
- Disruptive, thriving for change, challenging status quo
- Motivator, indirectly influencing people
- Positive and optimistic
- Enterprising spirit, ability to work highly cost effective, managing small budgets, getting high results
We offer you:
In Danone you are part of a diverse, global and entrepreneurial team as we work together to contribute to a healthier world.
• Multicultural complex business environment
• Dynamic, open atmosphere
• Exposure to the high level of business decisions
• Make a significant impact whilst developing a global career
• Network with international global teams
Are you interested to join us?
Dedicated to bringing health through food to as many people as possible, Danone is a leading global food company built on four business lines: Fresh Dairy Products, Early Life Nutrition, Waters and Medical Nutrition.