As our organization continues to evolve as a Digital focused organization, there is an increasing need to extract, understand, and build insights around a digital preferred customer.
This position will be intimately involved in shaping our organization and decisions around the digital customer by leveraging data spanning multiple platforms to deliver a clear, concise, and data driven insights that lead to meaningful action. Main responsibilities may include:
- Lead cross functional teams across sales, operations, analytics, and IT, to deliver complex strategic and tactical insights.
- Leverage technologies (SiteCatalyst, ReportBuilder, Ad Hoc Analysis, Teradata, Teradata Aster, R Programming, Hadoop) to influence business requirements and action taken by several areas of the organization.
- Work hand in hand with the IT Data Analytics organization to deliver data structure needs and productionalized views of data.
- Leverage knowledge of database schema to work with IT to deliver Adobe Analytics data into our Data Warehouse.
- Lead analysis around forecasting traffic and sales to assist in business operations management, tracking performance to budgets, and delivering sales and financial analysis around results.
- Research industry and technologies for best in practice tools, analyze return on investment, and present findings to management for approvals.
- Primary point of contact for performance analytics for self service, sales, go-to-market, and experience teams.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in digital reporting, metrics & analytics, with at least 2 - 3 of those years at a company with a company having a large e-commerce site with a merchandising analytics component.
- Omni channel and attribution metrics experience is a plus, as is experience with digital advertising metrics.
- 3-5 years in telecommunications or wireless industry is also a plus.
- 2 + years of experience managing analytics teams and/or projects of 2 - 5 people.
- Motivation not just to change how we work with our customers, but also in the way that we operate as a business. This role offer great opportunities to make your mark, develop VZW Digital Operations and Omni strategy and to see the end results of your initiatives as our business grows.
- Effective oral and written communication and report presentation skills to Director and up level executives.
- Expert level experience with SQL, Tableau, data visualization tools and SiteCatalyst required.
- Experience with Teradata, Experian data, Astor, and testing tools (Monetate, Test & Target), Ensighten, DFA/DFP a big plus.
- Strong interpersonal and project management skills.
- Exceptional logic, quantitative and analytical skills.
- Advanced proficiency with Access/Excel/Word/PowerPoint.
- Must be able to plan and manage numerous processes and ad hoc projects simultaneously
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.