We are looking for a Data Analyst to support our marketing efforts and help us understand who our customers are, what they need, and how successful we are at reaching them. The analyst will provide data-driven insights in the form of analytics, reports, and presentations and will also be responsible for various data flows associated with marketing and customer data. This role will successfully blend the roles of a data analyst with domain knowledge in marketing and growth.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support the marketing team’s data needs by using SQL to query Amazon Redshift.
- Conduct comprehensive analysis of marketing campaigns and events.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis and reporting related to domestic and international inquiries.
- Analyze patterns of customer behavior in order to develop targeted marketing tactics.
- Find the “story” in the data and communicate insights and opportunities with marketing and other internal teams.
- Integrate captured event data with other sources of customer data, such as surveys and app store data.
- Proficiency with SQL required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with common marketing KPIs, metrics, and growth experiments.
- Ability to think objectively and interpret meaningful themes from quantitative and qualitative data.
- Able to build constructive and effective relationships with a broad and diverse group of business partners.
- Able to present information in an action-oriented way to individuals, small groups, leadership, and peers.
What's in it for you:
- Be a part of an early stage startup with incredible growth opportunities.
- Competitive hourly pay
- Daily catered lunches, endless snack supply, kombucha and cold brew on tap.
- Basketball court and yoga classes
- Holiday celebrations, beach parties, happy hours and more.
- Fully customized computer equipment to fit your needs.
- Amazing office space in West Hollywood within walking distance to bars, restaurants and more.