Due to growth in our business, an exciting new role exists in Corporate Solutions; a business unit within Cimpress. The role is as a Credit Analyst, responsible for helping to develop policies, controls and processes around credit management for the business unit. Once established, the Credit Analyst will go on to own and run these processes.
This role sits with the finance function of the business unit and will support the growing accounts receivable function as well as the monthly and quarterly close process. This position is critical to strengthening the Corporate Solutions business unit and supporting our growth. The Credit Analyst reports to the Finance Director and takes day-to-day direction from the Lead Accountant.
In this role you will:
- Work with the Lead Accountant and Finance Director to help to design and develop appropriate polices, controls and processes for the credit management function.
- Manage all invoices related to customer accounts including but not limited to producing invoices; also monitoring automated invoices, and ensuring payments in a timely manner.
- Monitor aging of Accounts Receivable.
- Monitor and record all incoming payments from customers and chase up any late payments.
- When necessary, work with the Lead Accountant and FD to establish appropriate payment plans and remediation actions for customers that are overdue.
- Work closely with many members of the Corporate Solutions team related to Accounts Receivable transactions.
- Timely and accurately complete month-end processes related to Accounts Receivable including but not limited to journal entries, account reconciliations and balance sheet analysis.
- Support the development of and adherence to internal control process related to the growing Accounts Receivable.
- Assist with internal and external audit requirements.
- Perform special projects as assigned.
In return you will bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or another relevant subject.
- 3+ years of relevant business experience.
- Strong Microsoft Office Excel skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to maintain a high level of accuracy.
- Ability to independently multi-task in a fast paced growth environment.
- Effective time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and desire to work cross-functionally.
- Unwavering ethical behavior.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Energetic and a team player.
More details on Corporate Solutions:
Corporate Solutions (CS) business unit created within Cimpress around 18 months ago, focused on driving 10x growth in revenues from corporate customers. CS is targeting 2 main market segments/solutions:
- Vistaprint Corporate - private site portals for businesses ranging from SMEs (10+ employees) to enterprises with thousands of users.
- Cimpress Open – a platform approach based on public API access to Cimpress for third party merchants or any other party.
Today CS is a ~$20m business with strong growth particularly in its private site portals business. With the creation of CS as a standalone business unit, increased investment and talent is being injected and the CS leadership are focused on how create and sustain a period of rapid growth within CS to realize an ambition to become a multi-$100m business.
More details on Cimpress:
Cimpress N.V. (Nasdaq:CMPR) is the world leader in mass customization. For 20 years, the company has focused on developing software and manufacturing capabilities that transform traditional markets in order to make customized products accessible and affordable to everyone. Cimpress’ portfolio of brands include Vistaprint, Drukwerkdeal, Pixartprinting and others; serving many customer segments across many applications for mass customization. The company produces more than 80 million unique products a year via its network of computer integrated manufacturing facilities.
Vistaprint empowers millions of business owners worldwide to market themselves professionally. We're a place for people who don’t settle, who challenge the status quo and never stop asking how to do things better. Technology and design are always evolving and we’re continually finding ways to [...]