- Teach clients and partners how to use the Yext platform
- Be the “first voice of Yext” post sign-up for our small business clients and many of our partners
- Help partners leverage Yext to grow their business by equipping them with the product knowledge they need to decide how to incorporate Yext into their offerings, increase their operational efficiency, and best service and support their clients and training them on how to effectively communicate the value of Yext to their prospects and clients, leading to more sales and better retention for their business
- Tailor each training call to optimize learning and increase engagement
- Connect with each client and partner - enriching their relationship with Yext
- Handle all written inquiries from partners and clients regarding training
- Maintain product expertise across our small business and partner channels
- Create training materials such as “how-to” articles and videos and keep them up-to-date
- Identify, document, and report technical issues to ensure optimal product performance
- Work cross-functionally with many different teams such as sales, support, account management, and marketing
- A people person - you can talk to anyone!
- Intuitive - you understand that not every client or partner fits into the same mold and you’ll love figuring each one of them out
- Creative - you’ll tailor the way you communicate our value to many different business types
- Energetic, positive, and confident - you will provide the most engaging calls
- Adaptable - both to client and partner needs and the ebb and flow of our work day
- Naturally empathetic and compassionate
- Appreciative of an entrepreneurial spirit (can vibe with business owners)
- A critical thinker, problem solver, and multitasker
- An excellent communicator, both verbal and written
- Eager to learn and be a part of a team
- A college graduate (with a bachelor’s degree to prove it!)
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours / paid time off, and excellent health / dental / vision insurance. Our mission is to help people go places—both consumers to our customers’ doorsteps and our employees to new heights in their careers. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext is based in the heart of New York City, with offices operating in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, London, Paris, Tokyo, and Washington D.C. Yext has been recognized as one of America’s fastest-growing companies by Inc. 5000 (2015 & 2016), one of Forbes’ Most Promising Companies (2014 & 2015), and one of Fortune's Best Places to Work (2014, 2015, & 2016). Most recently, Yext was named the #1 Workplace in New York City by Great Place to Work® and Fortune.
You can learn more about the Yext team and culture on the muse, our website, and blog.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Yext puts business on the map. The Yext Knowledge Engine™ lets companies manage their digital knowledge in the cloud and sync it to over 100 services in the PowerListings® Network. Yext Listings, Pages, and Reviews help businesses around the globe facilitate face-to-face and digital interactions [...]