MediaRadar is a cloud-based ad sales information service. We help websites, magazines, television networks, and newspapers dramatically improve ad sales and client management. MediaRadar provides its clients with detailed brand analysis and prospecting reports on over 2.6 million brands, culling advertising and editorial insights from more than 16,000 media properties. We help to give our more than 1600 clients a competitive edge by empowering their Sales Teams to enhance and streamline their sales processes using our unique SaaS platform service.
The primary task of our BDR is selling a soon to be launched product targeting new markets. You’ll manage a dedicated book of prospects while working as a member of a sales team. We’re seeking two trailblazers to help us launch!
What you’ll do:
- Follow MediaRadar’s multi-stage sales process to effectively pitch our new platform to prospective clients within the industry. This includes: generating sales opportunities through strategic outbound prospecting and converting of marketing leads, establishing strong relationships with prospective clients, and demonstrating strong knowledge of MediaRadar’s product suite.
- Staying up to date on ongoing new product features and their potential impact on new prospects and clients.
- Actively contributing to product development using client feedback.
- Representing MediaRadar at conferences and trade shows.
- Meeting sales deadlines and revenue expectations.
Who you are:
- You possess a BA/BS degree.
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- You possess at least 2 years of overall sales experience with a verifiable track record of meeting or exceeding sales quotas.
- Experience with mid to high volume cold calling.
- A fearless ability to proactively engage new clients.
- A consultative business development approach and knowledge of how to maintain control of a conversation.
Why you should join us:
At MediaRadar, employees are encouraged to have fun and develop strong relationships with their peers. Employees love to spend their free time playing ping-pong and socializing with co-workers in and out of the office, whether at happy hours or volunteer events. Team members also strengthen their bonds at holiday functions and monthly office parties, and they enjoy great perks like Bagel Wednesdays and early release on Fridays during the summer. We also offer fantastic career progression, training and development, and a great benefits package that includes a competitive salary, first-rate health insurance, 401K, and transit discounts.
We are a company committed to hiring and cultivating diverse talent, offering training and development and advancement opportunities for all employees.
MediaRadar revolutionizes ad sales by enabling sales executives to spend their time pitching and closing deals, instead of researching and preparing. MediaRadar determines the best prospects for a seller to pursue, which offerings to pitch, and how to position themselves most effectively against [...]