Axiom is seeking an Account Manager to join our sales team based in the Chicago office.
At Axiom, it’s never “business as usual.” We’re a dynamic team made up of entrepreneurial, innovative, and fresh-thinking people. We are the leading provider of tech-enabled professional services to the largest companies in the world. With over 1,500 mission-driven Axiomites globally, we get a nerdy excitement for innovating the way that legal, compliance, and contracts work is done. Join our movement to greatly improve one of the world’s largest services economies.
The Midwest sales team is responsible for solving exciting business challenges in the legal departments of some of the world’s largest companies. As a member of our high-growth Midwest region and Chicago office, you will join our mission to help evolve the landscape of an entire industry. You will influence the success of our Midwest-based portfolio of F250 and industry leading clients by developing new client relationships and expanding opportunities within our existing accounts. In addition, you will have the unique and compelling opportunity to gain strategic, operational, and management skills outside of day-to-day sales.
Specifically, you will:
- Direct sales and client development efforts through face-to-face and phone interactions with current and prospective clients throughout the Midwest to contribute to our track record of double-digit annual revenue growth.
- Identify new areas of opportunity with new and existing clients.
- Execute the growth plan for a broad regional practice by building lasting relationships, inspiring trust, and providing innovative solutions.
- Act as a key contributor and own the success of your clients.
- Work with our Attorney Recruiting team to attract, retain, and build trust with a community of top-tier attorneys throughout the Midwest.
- Work collaboratively with a highly motivated team in a fast-paced environment and regularly partner with other areas of the business.
IDEAL CANDIDATE & REQUIREMENTS
Relevant skills and background are necessary, but successful Axiomites exhibit much more. In addition to the below, ideal candidates should demonstrate a service orientation, form trusted-advisor relationships, and be catalytic in their desire to improve the status quo.
- 5+ years of client development/sales experience in a professional services environment. This includes a track record selling b2b solutions/services to senior decision makers.
- Knowledge of consultative solution selling.
- Keen ability to build and nurture client relationships.
- Project management experience and strong attention to detail.
- Superb time management, judgment, decision-making, and problem solving skills.
- Thrives in both individual and collaborative team environments.
- Compelling communication and presentation skills.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite (including PowerPoint).
- Organizational fit for the Axiom culture, that is, exhibits the core values of Irresistible, Fresh, Committed, and Thoughtful.
- Legally eligible to work in the country in which the position is located.
- Some travel required.
- Highly preferred experience in owning and growing a P&L of $2M+.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
THEY SAID IT
The Financial Times ranked Axiom #1 in business of law, #1 in innovation in corporate strategy and #1 in innovation in law firm efficiency, while The New York Times said Axiom is “rewriting the law firm business model.” In addition, Axiom CEO Mark Harris’ accolades include recognition by the Financial Times as a "top ten agent for change," by Forbes as a "name you need to know," by the National Law Journal as one of the 100 most influential lawyers, by the ABA as a "legal rebel" and by the Aspen Institute as a 2013 Henry Crown Fellow.
We have a global women's network internally called Women. Influence. Leadership., supporting diversity in the workplace. We also have a diversity policy in line with our commitment to the hiring and professional growth of a diverse workforce.