Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
As a Customization Design Specialist, you will be a brand ambassador and lead production of custom products at Converse Retail Stores. Unleash customer creativity by delivering premium customer service and conceptualize customer inspirations into unique custom Converse products.
Service customers by identifying their personalization needs, facilitating design appointments and events and following-up on orders. Create loyal customers through your commitment to creative experiences and product knowledge.
- Strong ability in Photoshop and Adobe CS required.
- Highly effective and compelling communication skills
- A keen eye for design and the ability to conceptualize customer inspirations and ideas into compelling custom products.
- Passion for design and creativity are a must. Can you drive what has been created but also create next for our consumer?
- Enthusiastic personality with strong customer service background and relationship building skills.
- Well-organized and takes pride in workspace.
- Knowledge of direct-to-garment digital printing, materials and textiles preferred.
Operational and Merchant Excellence:
-Create a fun, energetic environment for our customer
- Knowledge and contribution to daily sales and KPI targets
- Consistently perform operational and merchandising standards.
- Ensure customization equipment, consumables and inventory is maintained and up to date.
- Partner with teammates on tasks, processes and production opportunities
- Maintain consistent attendance in accordance with Converse Attendance Expectations and Retail Conduct Expectations.
- Comply with Converse’s Harassment Policy and NIKE Code of Ethics.
Customer Service Excellence:
- Create a fun, energetic environment for our customer
- Be a Converse Brand Ambassador and lead by example.
- You will be the face of the customization experience and guide our consumers on a journey tap into their creativity but it doesn’t stop there. You will be required to create an engaging consumer experience for everyone who enters the store.
- 1-2 years of retail experience.
- A compelling portfolio that showcases your experience and ability
- Speaking clearly with employees and customers
- Ability to exercise a high degree of professionalism.
- Must be able to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
- Must be able to perform all retail floor functions including standing for extended periods, climb ladders, stock/retrieve/ merchandise, and unload shipments
Converse is more than a company; it’s a worldwide advocate for self-expression. This belief motivates our employees, permeates our working environment and inspires our products. No two of us look or think exactly alike. We are each one-of-a-kind. Individually and as a culture, we have the freedom to create and grow professionally. Generous benefits packages only sweeten the experience. From Boston to Shanghai, from Brand Design to Finance, Converse is a brand that celebrates the unique and creative people of the world. Together, we’re different.
Job ID 00334912