Works with the Director of Finance and manages the development of the annual budget and monthly estimate process along with reporting and analysis on performance. Drive yearly brand strategy financial requirements and overall brand strategy along with leading the finance role in the brand innovation process. Execute the vision of the COG Committee Co-Chairs and facilitate meeting annual goals by managing COG Savings tracker, preparing materials for and leading meetings, and managing action-ing approved decisions. Financial reporting includes, but is not limited to, Global Brand reporting of results, retail and product category analysis and preparation. Management and review of P&L’s for all Affiliates, NY Global, and other P&L’s.
1. Analyzes financial information to coordinate all aspects of reporting with NY Global Brand, regions, affiliates, plants, distributors, and operations. On a monthly basis, assists with the monitoring of results against budgets/estimates.
2. Work with Director of Finance on any financial planning and analysis modeling and special projects.
3. Drives preparing materials that clearly and concisely frame the information needed to guide executive-level business decisions
4. Prepares and issues monthly reporting commentary, actual results of operations and various other reports reflecting monthly results (Brand dashboard, SIOP, Leadership team meetings, etc..). Provide monthly financial analysis and reporting to Corporate and Divisional management.
5. Develops P&L estimates for monthly financial estimate process. Participate in monthly meetings with regional teams in order to develop accurate estimates. Assistance with the Consolidation of estimates and reconciliation of the financial results with Corporate Finance.
6. Responsible for managing the monthly estimate reporting process (MPR) and quarterly analysis for Investor Relations reporting and Capital Planning process.
7. Prepares Annual Budget Presentation Package. Annually in budget cycle work with regional brand and finance teams, NY operations, and Global Brand in order to develop the budget achieving Global Brand profit requirements. Drives annual budget process for Global Brand providing budget guidelines and coordinating the Long Range plan.
8. Annually, work with NY Global Brand team to drive the brand strategy and deliver all strategy financial requirements and be the finance lead for the brand innovation process. Prepare the Strategy presentation package working with all key stakeholders. Maintains and updates Global Financial Model as part of Strategy along with additional support requirements.
9. Will be a key member of the team responsible for supporting use of CPM, SAP, SMI, PMT and Magic Quadrant SKU reporting. Will participate in Value analysis process in the brand.
10. Reviews and monitors all International unbudgeted Capital Spending Requests.
11. Responsible for overseeing divisional expense arrangements with Licensee including quarterly royalty schedules and payments.
12. Works autonomously to prepare special projects and presentations for Executive Management for conferences, round-tables and in support of new launch scenarios.
13. Divisional Liaison with Corporate Departments on issues working with: Operations Finance, Corporate Planning, Corporate and International Accounting, Tax, Legal, Financial Administration, etc
14. Administer all requests for the department and responsible for educating new brand members on all Corporate policies and procedures.
Position requires 4 year degree in Accounting or Finance. Strongly recommends MBA degree from top University
6 years finance/accounting experience including closing, reporting, and analysis with strong analytical skills. Strategy and Budgeting experience a plus. Management Consulting and Investment Banking experience a plus. Retail Channel (Free Standing Store) experience a plus.
Strong PC skills including SAP, Hyperion, Excel, PowerPoint, and other internal systems.
Well organized with strong interpersonal skills and excellent team player.
“In many ways women share a common language. No matter what our culture, no matter what our background, we understand each other.” - Estée Lauder
The world has changed dramatically since Estée Lauder created her brand in 1946. But the core values she embodied are more relevant and more inspiring to women of all generations than ever before. Today the Company engages with women in more than 150 countries and at dozens of touch points — both in stores and online. And each relationship consistently reflects Estée’s powerful and authentic convictions and unique point of view.
We are the global leader in prestige beauty — delighting consumers in 150 countries and territories with transformative products and experiences, inspiring them to express their individual beauty. We are the only company focused solely on prestige makeup, skin care, fragrance and hair care with [...]